Saturday 8 February 2014

Phil lights up my life


Just so you don't think I sit back and let Phil do all the work, here is a photo of me preparing a stone wall for repointing. At this rate it'll take about 2 weeks just to channel out the old mortar. It's going to be a feature wall so it will be worth it. Just using a wire brush on a couple of the stones has made all the difference.

Meanwhile, Phil is truly wired. He has been continuing with the electrics and what is making my heart flutter today you can see here. 
My first new switch and plug socket.

The weather today has been torrential rain followed by sun followed by hail showers. Still about 10 degrees though and much warmer than when we first arrived. I guess just living in the house is warming her up too.

And Phil is the light if my life - literally.
I have a working new light!


Time to call it a day and celebrate.

Much love
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment